I found my dragonology book today!! I read through it again and liked the art so I thought I should post it here ( 〃υ〃)
Pretty pretty dragon pictures~ Hope you like them!!
When I was first starting the whole process of finding applying to colleges, I was blessed enough to attend one of the best charter schools in the country, with several great teachers and a CAP Advisor that put so much time and effort into helping us figure out what we were going to do with our futures. I know not everyone is so lucky to have access to the same sort of people or resources, so here’s a long masterpost of many useful links and lots of great information you can use. If you ever want advice or to talk about college, feel free to message me!
Guides and Articles to Help Decision Making and Overall Process
- For first-generation college students
- For finding colleges and scholarships (A MUST CLICK FOR ALL)
- Questions to ask yourself when deciding your major
- Should you double major?
- Is studying abroad right for you?
For High School Students
- Check out fee waivers for AP testing AND the SATs
- How do things change from high school to the real world?
- 11 college tips they won’t tell you in school
- 9 myths about college life that aren’t necessarily true
- 10 common mistakes made by college freshmen
- 15 tips on conquering your college freshmen fears
For Students in Florida
- MDC is a great+cheap place to start your college education
- Even better if you can apply and study in their Honors College
- Attending MDC? See if you can be an American Dream Scholar
- Check your eligibility for Bright Futures Scholarship
For College Students
- How to pass a college class
- What to do if you failed a class
- 10 college mistakes to avoid
- A student’s guide to surviving college finals
- A guide to surviving living on campus and having roommates
- What is the GED test?
- What is on the test?
- Free online GED prep course
- Sample GED test questions
- Free practice GED test
- Multiple free GED practice exams by 4Tests
- What is the SAT?
- When to take the test
- Register for the SAT (Ask your school for waivers if you can)
- Official SAT Question of the Day
- Official SAT practice questions
- Help donate rice to the hungry by answering practice questions
- 5 sources for free SAT Prep
- ACT Test 101
- Official ACT test prep
- ACT Question of the Day
- ACT practice questions and sample writing prompts
- Free ACT practice exam by 4Tests
- 7 sources for free ACT practice
- 21 strategies to improve your ACT score
- College financial aid terms defined
- What can I use the financial aid office for?
- Common financial aid myths
- Important college financial aid deadlines
- FAFSA deadlines by State
- 10 tips for getting the most out of college financial aid
- Apply for Federal Student Aid (Which you NEVER have to pay for)
- Paying for college with grants
- The ins and outs of scholarships
- Scholarship for women/POC studying to work in video games
- Student Loans 101
- Federal Student Aid - What you need to know about loans
- 8 tips for taking out student loans
- Volunteer for the community and get help paying off your loans
Saving, Managing, and Making Money
- Buying/renting textbooks/learning materials at really cheap prices
- 35 discounts your student ID could get you
- 5 way to relax for under $5
- Managing and saving money in college
- 5 ways to track your college expenses
- 20 different ways to make money in college
- You can travel cheaper as a student
- Youth and student discount cards
- 4 tips for creating the perfect class schedule
- Do research on the professors of the classes you want to take
- Tips for Using the Rate My Professor Website
High-Quality Studying+Productivity Resources (FOR FREE!)
- Free lecture notes, textbooks, exams, and videos from MIT
- Khan Academy - Free for everyone, everywhere, about everything
- Take your notes and flashcards with you everywhere you go
- Help donate rice to the hungry by studying any of these subjects
- 6 free online courses that can improve your life
- 25 apps college students shouldn’t live without
- 10 study tips to improve your learning
- 23 science-backed study tips
- Intense study tips
- Improve your studying skills
- How to get motivated to study
- Google smarter
- Getting even more out of Google
- Project Gutenberg offers over 45,000 free eBooks
Writing Essays + Papers
- The 5 best free word processors
- Writing resources to use use general
- When you’re not sure where to capitalize in a title
- Help in building your works cited
- For when you need even more help making citations
- For when the word you want is on the tip of your tongue
- Use Google Scholar for finding credible sources + info
- Alternatives to the word “said”
- Common errors in English usage
- Common English grammar errors to avoid
- The importance of the oxford comma
Other Helpful Resources
- How To: Become An Adult
- Really long and great masterpost that I use all the time
- Good advice for submitting art school portfolios
- Musical Theatre Auditions Masterpost
- A Self Help Masterpost of Masterposts
- Recovery resources
- Contraceptives Masterpost
- Essential Productivity Apps for any student
- How to keep your laptop in tip-top shape
Tsch I don’t really have anyone to turn to right now. People kinda suck.
My app froze and all I can do is make posts what the dicks
I got lost in my folder and it’s hilarious that there’s literally only a three year difference between that first, uh, finished work, and the damn wip I had open in another window.
if you need a laugh just pause this at any point [via]
every moment of this vine is true perfection
HOT DAMN, OH GOD, CAN I HAVE A MILLION OF THESE PLEASE, OMFG, GABE! EARRING! SIDEBURNS! I AM SQUEEE!!! ASDFGHJKLÆ
IF YOU NEED A GOOD CRY TODAY
Sam, your gay is showing
now we have a gif for having a gif for that
AU where Dean falls in love with a poet he’s never met.
The guy’s running a blog online, his bio reading "C.N.; 27, m, poet, fallen angel", and the words that he writes practically taking Dean’s breath away every time. He never considered himself one for poetry, but something in the way Castiel talks makes him feel like he’s part of something bigger; like he’s important and incredible. Every day when Dean gets home from working at the coffee shop he rushes to his computer to check for updates, and before he knows it, he’s found himself in love.
Much to his dismay, C.N. starts a new series called ‘you’, containing dozens of little poems about a certain special someone in his life. They’re much too vague to be able to tell anything about the mysterious love other than C.N. thinks the world of them. One day, C.N. makes a personal post that he is going to try and get up the courage to confess his feelings for this mystery person, and Dean tries to remind himself that it’s his own fault for getting so invested in someone he doesn’t even know.
The next day, during a long shift at the coffee shop, he’s taking orders as usual when after asking for a large black coffee, a man pays and gives him a slip of paper saying that it’s for him. He watches him leave, and unrolls the piece of paper, seeing that on it reads the words.
"This has taken me everything; know that,
and go easy.
I wish I could say these words to you,
but I’m afraid that my tongue would fumble what pen cannot,
so let me be clear.
You are the most beautiful living thing I have ever seen.
I take the same booth, in the lefthand corner
and feel my heart skip every time a customer makes you smile.
I hope I haven’t alarmed you with this;
I’ll be there tomorrow, if you are so inclined
to look into the eyes that have thought the world of you
for months now.
DeviantART - (x)
Except porn star Sammy would still be a nice person so he would volunteer at a church or something, and nobody recognizes him which is good.
Until he runs into Gabriel. Gabriel who can’t really place Sam but it just feels like he’s seen Sam before. That is until Gabriel suddenly remembers that one porn that he saw a few years ago in a fit of loneliness and drunkness.
"I can’t believe you are a pornstar!"
"And I can’t believe you watch jailbait porn dude!"
"IT WAS JUST THAT ONE TIME AND I ONLY REMEMBER YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE VERY PRETTY IN IT."
And then Gabriel would break first and ask Sam something like
"So are you really that flexible or is it like… porn special effects or something?"
And Sam, being the massive cocktease he is would just bat his eyelashes at Gabriel and answer
"Wouldn’t you love to find out?”